Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Bright, sunny day as Ol' Sun peeps over the clouds covering the blue,vast sky... Feeling boredom pick at me....

As always, I am back here again with a new reflection on my school life today. How interesting can school life be? Well, not too fun-filled yet today we had an interesting turn of events that came unexpected at the last period of the day which ended at 1315 hours... How late! Curry chicken rice was all cold by the time I got to the canteen.

Today, we all met up in LT2 again (that refers to all 34 of us). We were all listening to another teacher's jokes and exploits.. not bad, quite hilarious, unlike some other lame jokes like the ones I watched on TV Mobile as I made my way home in a SBS Public Bus. After that, at around 8 o'clock, the teacher for that period came in and ordered to see all our ties that we were supposed to bring... and I did not bring! Somedays, I sense that I am getting a bit more forgetful... Anyway, she reprimanded the people who did not bring and began lending all 9 of us whom did not bring to borrow one of her ties on the table... How 'nice' of her! The lesson was quite boring and all she gave us were .... OK! you guessed it! Notes and notes and notes... supposed to help us in the speech-making process. There's probably only one thing good about her, the fact that she remembers that the purpose of this course is for us to implement the skills taught by the teachers in the assessment on Friday 13/5. Just remembered I have a French test on 19/5....

Why did I choose 'Cyberspace Addiction' as my IRS Project? I really don't know. Through this sabbatical, I probably already gained two things from it - knowledge on the sabbatical's topics and why students are so addicted to the computer. It's just too fun to resist! So, under Nature's temptation, I succumbed to addiction of SSB and played two matches, both against one of my classmate (he's really pro! needed a long time to just get him off the edge). [Goes to bring French file to the computer desk]

Next, another lesson on speech-making and the use of emotions as a way to con you fellowmen into your advantage. Well, at least that was what Antony of Rome did, then he went off to Egypt to find Cleopatra and died a horrible death (now that was quite un-intellectual of him, wasn't it?) Quite an interesting lesson including some history on Julius Caesar and Shakespear's play. So that lesson was spent quite meaningfully, though we (me, Taylor, Benjamin and Jerrold) - {probably some people you may not know} created a very melodramatic speech... got killed by the crowd but got praised by the teacher for using enough metaphors and descriptive language... [French dictionary open in front of me]

Well, our lesson ended 10 minutes late and our next teacher came 15 minutes late. She was Mrs Ng, the host of this session and the teacher whom said all the other teachers would be punctual in reaching the classroom in time... well, she was not! Ironic! She came in and guess what? She asked us to lie on the floor (we moved the tables and chairs to the side neatly) and close our eyes, imagining some sort of monster coming towards us and poof! it became Mother. She said it was to let us feel less nervous while speaking on the stage. During the lesson, we had a lot of tongue twisters and other aeiou stuff so it was probably all to just raise a leader's confidence. After that, I contemplated playing SSB again but was too tired so went down to canteen and went home. [French is so tough... How to get good score?]



5:21 pm;
I made my mark

loST iDeNtiTY


-=|chaos|=-

I stand in between both mediums; slashed, tortured, LOST.

chitter-chatter



guys.

archives




random.

Powered by BloggerValid HTML 4.01 Transitional