Monday, May 09, 2005

As you all should know, my theme for this month and the month of June is on iMac and the background colour will be blue. What will I change to next? I really have no idea, yet i know that the formatting of the blog will not remain the same over these periods. There will be many plans for my blog only if I can find the space to store my blog's files. Over this period of time, I will be constantly blogging, probably every other day or so in order to touch up on my current situation... Comments for the posts on this blog will be allowed by me from now on unless it is dealing on the blog's HTML or coding in which you can provide advice via the tag-board provided.



8:36 pm;
I made my mark

loST iDeNtiTY


-=|chaos|=-

I stand in between both mediums; slashed, tortured, LOST.

chitter-chatter



guys.

archives




random.

Powered by BloggerValid HTML 4.01 Transitional