Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Let us all wave goodbye to the month of May and greet the month of June that meets our faces with glee...

Before I celebrate for no apparent reason, I have to announce that the tag-board is down for a while (or so I hope). The messages that have been posted for a few days are now at the top and my more recent messages are gone. Shocking!

Anyway, today I am going to Shawn's house and also returning to school to retrieve my files which I have absent-mindedly left in the school-provided locker. Such a bother!

These days, there is never too much to blog about. Maybe I'll start posting on my friends and classmates and ex-schoolmates again - the thought makes me twiddle my fingers.

With this new thought, I wonder why I still feel bored. It has really been such a long holiday in a mere 3 days. How depressing!

I just realised that all my polls make people picture me as a down kind of person. If you ask others, hello! I am not that boring you know.

Typing in perfect English (or near perfect) is a little boring at times but well, what can I expect. The first blog I ever had was the one I started in February which I abandoned for two months only to start with this new one. I think that I will stick to this one probably for like 2 years maybe even forever.

Recently, (actually just yesterday) I read the Computer Times under the Straits Times. It spoke of downloading of illegal music, videos, games and software. I wonder, maybe all of the teens that actually afford a computer will get a Peer-to-peer software in oder to get free stuff. I do not quite agree with the paper on the fact that teenagers would buy cheaper stuff than download free stuff - but that's just me. Singaporeans have a common perception that if something can be gotten free and there isn't a need to pay then why buy the originals. Whether I agree on this point, I really do not know. On one hand, I agree that it is free and good to download yet on the other hand I agree with the policy against piracy. In the end, I am really undecided.

Now that Gunbound World Champion is out, I will go and try it out! (Flag captured - M-ho3) Melvin!



9:17 am;
I made my mark

loST iDeNtiTY


-=|chaos|=-

I stand in between both mediums; slashed, tortured, LOST.

chitter-chatter



guys.

archives




random.

Powered by BloggerValid HTML 4.01 Transitional