Saturday, September 03, 2005

The notice board is cluttered with scraps of papers, each there for a purpose, be it for jobs, maids or to create an air of crime awareness around each individual...

Shockingly, I have not posted for close to a month! If I keep this up, I might as well close my blog. Besides, I have really been very busy. Every week for the past month has determined my Term 3 Result with two or three tests every single week. I am amazed that I am still able to type this extremely long blog post (going-to-be) after I worry about the five pieces of English assignments I have receieved for the short one-week September Holidays.

Let's first take a look at what I have at hand for September Holiday homework. An RGS Paper, 4 thick exercises and a Chinese article to be analysed lies flatly and squarely on my wooden table. Then, recalling that I do not have any Physics nor Mathematics homework, I ponder over that that could have never been explained. As it turns out, I realise that I have a two-hour long session on Monday 5/9 on Mathematics, which increases the possibility of having more Holiday homework. Well, at least Computer Studies and Integrated Humanities have not increased my mountain of worksheets and assessments. Phew!

Now, let's reveal quite a bit on what I have been busy over for the past few weeks and the outcomes of it - should I say cause and effect (in a manner)? Well, I had my Chinese test which I scored perfectly well in (though I did report this in yet another blog yet did not publish it, maybe I should). Then, there was my Mathematics class test which I scored a totally disappointing result of 29/35 or 80/100, considerably poor as compared to my 100% mark for the previous test. Wah! I don't think I can have the cake and eat it... No matter, I didn't really study for my Geography test yet I scored a considerable 68/100 and in my Literature test on Animal Farm, I managed to achieve commendable results of 72/100 though I was highly disappointed. For computer studies, I was so sure that I would fail or would not manage to meet the standard that I set up for myself but nevertheless, I scored 70/100, satisfactory in my opinion. For the subject that I aced in this term (none the less than HISTORY), I managed to score a whooping 92/100! It was just unbelievable!!! Thus, with a Mean Subject Grade (MSG) of 1.5, I managed to score above my own standards and achieve the first position in class!

Update: Managed to get a iriver Mp3 player for my good effort.

Well, next week, I have completely no time for a game of any sort since I would have to return to school every day from 9-5 on three alternate days and 2-5 (which is tentative...) on two alternate days for my CCA since the production will be held in early November. Meanwhile, I still have a supplementary lesson for Mathematics on Monday from 8-10 and a Cultural tour to some magical experience stuff on Friday at 11. How surprised could I be?!

Anyway, besides living on borrowed time, I should recount my experience at the trip back to Nanyang Primary School (NYPS) which was eventful and memorable for Teachers' Day 2005. The trip, firstly, was a little bit of a time-waster, we practically walked there and found Gate B locked so we had to take a turn to Gate A - next time I'm taking the bus to Coronation Centre. Never minding the heat, we immediately rushed up into the Primary 5/6 (can't remember) and we met Mrs Joyce Tia, my old Innovation Project (IP) mentor, and we had a 15-mintue long chat. Next, we split up to look for the other teachers, we then found Ms. Yeo at the P5 celebrations and Mr. Pang at the P6 N teaching Science (wow, like he changed subject at all - slight sarcasm). After delivering my hand-made cards to them, we found our (or at least my) most favourite Chinese teacher from P4-P6 - 黄老师。“人是活的,东西是死的”至今还留住在我的脑海里。那些小4的小朋友们真可爱!Lastly, I met up (and several others including the NYGH people) with Mrs Serene Boey-Lim, my old SS teacher, and told her to pass my card to Mrs. Tay (who is Ms. Euodia Sia), who happened to be on MC.

Well, for a month's happening's... this is possibly insufficient yet it summarises all. So till next time! - Earthspace



10:32 pm;
I made my mark

loST iDeNtiTY


-=|chaos|=-

I stand in between both mediums; slashed, tortured, LOST.

chitter-chatter



guys.

archives




random.

Powered by BloggerValid HTML 4.01 Transitional