koped another quiz, this time from shummy.
Name 11 people. Then tag 5 people to do this.
just took 11 prominent ppl from 2M
1. Wilford
2. Justin
3. Wei Rong
4. Terence
5. Kenii
6. Bo Yan
7. Ivan
8. Zong Xian
9. Tian Ci
10. Yu Fan
11. Jun Hui
1. How did you meet 10? (Yu Fan)
Through school.
2.What would you do if you never met 2? (Justin)
I wouldn't have talked so much in class.
3.What would you do if 9 and 11 dated? (TC/JH)
They won't.
4.Do you like 7? (Ivan)
At times when he isn't blur.
5.Would 5 and 6 make a good couple? (Kenii/BY)
No, think they quarrel too much.
6.Describe 3? (Wei Rong)
Sleeps a bit in class and f***s ppl for no apparent reason all the time but at times a friend that one can trust.
7.Do you think 8 is attractive? (Zong Xian)
Well, I'm not gay. but zx's quite well built though.
8.Tell me something about 2? (Justin)
Talks alot of stuff about manhood with wilford, shouts out loud during class and is famous for his "sorrei!" which makes wilford laugh.
9.Do you know any of 4's family? (Terence)
His father works long hours I think but his mother seems to be quite hospitable.
10.Whats 5's favourite things? (Kenii)
I think he likes to express himself, lead and play handphone games.
11.What would you do if 3 confesses he/she likes you? (Wei Rong)
I don't think his sanity permits him to say that. He's not gay.
12.What language does 6 speak? (Wei Rong)
Usually, he speaks English but sometimes, he goes haywire and speaks a language no one ever understands which is um... something I don't understand. Japanese too, maybe a few lines from his animes.
13.Who is 9 going out with? (Tian Ci)
Quite a homework-concious person, don't think he'll date that early.
14. How old is 8 now? (Zong Xian)
Old enough to hum, sing songs and join the military band (in hc).
15.When was the last time you talked to 1? (Wilford)
Just yesterday when he was abt to leave class.
16.What is 2's favourite band/singer? (Justin)
I don't noe but it may be zong xian. ("Zong Xian, I know you singing is world class (does some weird action)but not all of us are as talented as you. - Justin Salim)
17.Would you ever date 7? (Ivan)
I doubt so cos I'm not gay and even if I am, he's doesn't give me a sense of security.
18.Would you ever date 1? (Wilford)
No, cause I can't stand him talking about manhood all the time.
19. Have you ever seen 2 naked? (Justin)
I think he'll bash me up so badly before I even see.
20. Do you hope to see 4 die? (Terence)
No, cause then there wouldn't be anyone left to annoy Bo Yan, use a lousier-than-Opera browser, play Halo 2 with me or inform everyone about some obscure general knowledge.
5 People whom you want to pass this on to.
Fatboy, Wilf, Russ, ZX, Justin
(No malcontent intended - some of the stuff here is just joking - dun take anything seriously =))